Privacy – Data Management and Processing
We inform the interested parties (ex Art.4, c.1 of the GDPR) of the following general profiles, valid for all the areas of treatment:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by Art. 5 of the GDPR;
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- In the internet pages managed by FRANCIONI & C. SRL , there are various links to other internet sites (links) managed by other subjects. FRANCIONI & C. SRL is not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by these sites / subjects. We therefore recommend that you read their privacy statements, which may be different from ours.
- FRANCIONI & C. SRL ensures the performance of certain activities (consulting, technical support, management) sometimes resorting to professionals and external service providers. We request the utmost confidentiality and discretion in these subjects in the use of the information they are aware of. We also request that the information is used exclusively on behalf of FRANCIONI & C. SRL
- It should be kept in mind that in some cases it may be necessary that FRANCIONI & C. SRL communicate personal information to public officials or other institutional personnel as a result of normal legal or tax obligations.
Data controllers of personal data
The data controller that you provide us through the website www.francioninastrificio.com is FRANCIONI & C. SRL with registered office in Via Edmondo De Amicis, 16 – 50053 Empoli (FI), ITALY, to which you can contact to assert your rights as set out in sections 3 and 4 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
What personal data do we process?
FRANCIONI & C. SRL deals with different categories of data, in particular:
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: This category includes the personal data that you decide to provide us with through the forms on the site www.francioninastrificio.com contacting us via e-mail, telephone or fax. The data that we are going to process and protect are those related to your identity, the company on whose behalf you contact us, the geographical location of the same and how to contact you and / or the company (e-mail address and / or telephone number). In addition, we process and protect data relating to the payment method. Finally, we process and protect the data that you decide to provide us by sending us a spontaneous application to work at FRANCIONI & C. SRL
- Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
- Cookies: On the website www.francioninastrificio.com there are cookies in order to improve the browsing experience and for statistical purposes. Specifically, there are:
- Technical cookies: this category includes cookies that allow statistical analysis programs of websites to obtain aggregate data (eg Google Analytics).
- Third-party cookies: the only cookies that can be connected to third parties on these websites are those linked to the sharing buttons on the following social networks: www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.linkedin.com, www.plus .Google. com.
How is the data collected?
The processing of data entered in the forms on the www.francioninastrificio.com website is carried out using automated computerized procedures which, among other purposes, also include profiling. The data are stored both in digital form and in paper form at the registered office of FRANCIONI & C. SRL and are accessible only and exclusively to personnel authorized to consult them. FRANCIONI & C. SRL observe specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The collection of data by third parties is done by automated computer procedure, the methods of processing such data are established by third parties who, therefore, should be considered responsible for the processing of these specific data.
Why do we process this personal data?
The purposes of processing your personal data are different but united by the desire to meet your needs. In particular, the lawfulness of the processing is given by the purpose of:
- Satisfy pre-contractual requirements (for example, information, supply of customer orders , solvency checks, etc.);
- Fulfill contractual obligations (supply or purchase of goods and / or services) and legal obligations (eg accounting, tax formalities, administrative and accounting treasury management);
- Customer and supplier management;
- Financial services instrumental to the management of customers / suppliers.
In order to make the reasons for data collection even more understandable, we report the following specifications:
- The data you send us through the contact forms on the websites www.francioninastrificio.com, by e-mail, by phone or fax are collected and processed with the final aim to comply with your request, be it a request for information, for a quote or a purchase order.
- The data you send us to spontaneously apply to work in our company are collected and stored exclusively to consider your application and are deleted, at most, 12 months after receipt.
- Your data is collected, with prior consent, also to send you our possible newsletters or our commercial communications relating to events, products, offers reserved to you, etc. we remind you that you can, at any time, cancel your subscription to our newsletter or change the reception settings following the instructions in all e-mails with sender FRANCIONI & C. SRL , or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To whom are your data communicated?
The data you provide to us voluntarily will never be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes. However, in order to comply with legal obligations and to perform pre-contractual and contractual measures, it is necessary to communicate your data to:
- Banks and credit institutions, for making payments;
- Credit recovery and / or transfer companies;
- Professionals and professional firms (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.)
- Other companies, entities and / or natural persons carrying out activities that are instrumental, supportive or functional to the execution of the contracts or services requested;
These subjects will process and, in turn, will communicate data to third parties as “owners ??? o “external managers “, as well as the subjects who collect data through technical and navigation cookies.
Rights of the interested parties
You will be able to access all the personal data you have provided to us, request the modification or cancellation at any time. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com. In particular, you can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of processing your personal data as intended and access the data processed, even before these are recorded, as required by Article 15 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679). In addition to confirming the existence of the treatment, you have the right to rectification or deletion of data (articles 16-17 GDPR), to the limitation of processing (if one of the hypotheses set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies), to the portability of your data (art.20 GDPR) and to oppose the treatment (art. 21 GDPR). To find out more in detail your rights regarding your personal data, we invite you to consult the text of articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679).
Finally, we remind you that you are entitled at all times to lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor.